twig-usa.com is committed to producing websites and web resources that can be accessed by all users.
twig-usa.com is actively working towards our goal of compliance with level AA for all our web site content as set out in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines produced by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI, http://www.w3.org/WAI/) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, http://www.w3.org/).
This website has been designed to be viewed by the widest possible audience and can be viewed on any web browser. It is best viewed with a screen size of 1024 x 768 or larger and a range of accessibility options are available.
Accessible features on Twig-usa.com:
- Standard layout and navigation structure across the Online Service.
- Alternative textual descriptions for images.
- Capacity for users to resize the text using the resize option in their browser.
- Headings and paragraphs on pages which aid navigation with alternative browsers.
- Text for links that make sense when read out of context.
- Breadcrumb trail to help with navigation within a section of the site.
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) are used for visual layout and presentation.
- Relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified 'text size' option in visual browsers.
- Content that can still be read even if your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all.
All forms follow a logical tab sequence. Labels are associated with fields using HTML label tags.
The Mindmap area of the site allows navigation via the cursor (arrow) keys, tab key, return key and the spacebar. The html areas of the site have limited keyboard navigation.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified text size option in visual browsers. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable. On no page is it essential to see text color correctly, and effort has been taken to maintain high background-foreground contrast at all times.
All of the video content on this site is provided with transcript information. Let us know about your accessibility experience.
We strive to ensure the Online Service is as accessible as possible. If you do find any accessibility problems that affect or prevent your use of the website, please contact us.